Start Shopping- the New Makeup Products Are Available
As spring is here (although it still looks like it is mid-winter), it is time to refill our makeup bag with some new products. Not that we are not doing it the whole year, but some new products were launched, so maybe you will find something of your preference. Take a breath- and start shopping- the latest makeup products are available.
- Hourglass Cosmetics Confession Refillable Lipstick Red 0 – a 100-per-cent vegan formula that presents a special namesake ingredient called Red 0, a patent-pending vegan replacement for carmine
- Beautyblender Bounce Soft Focus Gemstone Setting Powder– hydrating formula ensures your skin feels cared for and doesn’t end up looking cakey after a few hours. Moisturizing hyaluronic acid and radiance-boosting freshwater pearls lead the pack, while aloe and glycerin further soften skin.
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer– introduced 10 new shades (including Granada for deep skin with red undertones, pictured above) to its lineup, so more makeup enthusiasts can finally benefit from the dewy finish that the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer lends skin.
- Fenty Beauty Body Sauce Body Luminizing Tint– spiked with hydrating babassu oil and conditioning vitamin E gives you a buildable, sheer-to-medium glow wherever you want it. This lightweight gel-cream formula feels silky to the touch once it’s sunk in, but humidity and sweat won’t cause the transfer.
- Sisley Paris So Stretch Mascara– lengthens and defines even the most delicate lashes for a fanned-out look. The conical brush evenly coats all lashes and adds separation, even after multiple layers.
- Emilie Heathe Full Up Brow Powder– no excess mess involved with this loose powder that immediately adheres to your brows without clogging pores — instead, you get long-lasting pigment (in one “universal” shade) and definition that enhances your natural brows. The formula is infused with moisturizing honey, nourishing green tea, and anti-inflammatory sunflower seed wax for maximum skin-loving benefits in a makeup product.
- Oscar de la Renta Alibi Fragrance– the brand does not need an introduction, but its first fragrance launch might. Designed by co-creative directors Fernando Garcia and Laura Kim, the Alibi Fragrance embodies the duality and evolution of the modern woman. Top notes of juicy mandarin and ginger blossom are accompanied by a heart of vanilla orchid and a base of skin musk and amber wood for an alluring concoction that is simultaneously free-spirited and sensual.
These are some of the new launches of the makeup brand this spring. Of course, there are a lot more and coming. Again it is time to start shopping online or in-store and enjoy it!
For more, please refer to Emporium-lifestyle